The Solution to Hardness, Iron, Manganese and pH Correction
Evolve Series® EV1 and EV2 water conditioners effectively treat harsh water conditions of all kinds. Now you can efficiently remove hardness, iron and manganese in just a single pass – and adjust low pH levels at the same time. Just one unit – with no chemicals or add-ons.
These evolutionary systems come equipped with an integrated chlorine generator that produces a small amount of chlorine to sanitize the media bed with each regeneration. This chlorine effectively kills iron and sulfur bacteria – the same bacteria that produces unwanted tastes and odors. Both the EV1 and EV2 utilize exclusive Crystal-Right medias for optimum performance over a broad range of water quality issues.
For more information on this process visit the Evolve Series website.
Evolve Series EV1
- Utilizes Crystal-Right™ CR-100 Silica Crystals
- Removes hardness, iron, manganese
- Raises low pH
Evolve Series EV2
- Utilizes Crystal-Right™ CR-200 Silica Crystals
- Removes hardness, iron and manganese
Like all Evolve Series models, the EV1 and EV2 boasts the IQ Controller™ valve system which offers advanced levels of programming and diagnostics. The result is the best overall water quality, provided with the utmost efficiency, for your household.
Download the Evolve Series EV1 & EV2 Sell Sheet
The Golden Eagle Sanitizer Series is the only multi-purpose water treatment system that effectively removes hardness, iron and manganese; raises pH; and disinfects itself automatically during regeneration.
- A single advanced water treatment system especially designed for well water with low pH.
- Four units in one: removing hardness, iron, manganese and raising your water pH. No other equipment add-ons to buy. Single system design maximizes water pressure throughout your home.
- Cleans and sanitizes itself automatically using Water-Right's chlorine generator. No chemicals, additives or special handling required.
- Odors and problems caused by iron and sulfur bacteria are virtually eliminated.
- Advanced, solid-state "system analyzer" (patent pending) monitors and communicates operating model — even alerts you to low salt conditions.
- Three models to choose from to best meet your family's needs.
Whole house filters range in size, typically between 5' - 7' tall, or about the size of small closet. Aqua Pump can install most whole house filters in a single morning or an afternoon.